Thursday, April 23, 2015

Losing to Twins = facepalm



Last night the stupid Twins continued their ability to slow the Royals, winning 3-0 at Kauffman Stadium. It really made me angry. Here is an actual picture of my reaction:
The Twins already have 11 errors this season and they average only 3.2 runs per game. They hit two Royals with a pitch last night, not out of anger or animosity, but BECAUSE THEY SUCK. So understandably, I would rather have a paper cut on every finger than watch the Twins shut out the Royals. In fact, below is a list of things I would rather have than watch the Twins shut out the Royals:

-I would rather have half of my fingernails pulled out

-I would rather listen to Justin Bieber for 3 hours straight

-I would rather watch any of the following crappy Adam Sandler movies: Blended, Jack and Jill, You Don’t Mess with the Zohan, Grown Ups 1, Grown Ups 2, or That’s My Boy 

-I would rather have my eyebrows waxed

-I would rather give an important presentation at work with a visible booger in my nose 

-I would rather have to cover my arm in Livestrong bracelets

-I would rather be a contestant on Who Wants to be a Millionaire but get the first question wrong, like this guy or this lady.

-I would rather go bowling and throw every single ball in the gutter

-I would rather have to carry a selfie stick around for an entire week 

-And finally, I would rather spend a day in Detroit, Michigan which is the most disgusting city in the world. If you do not believe me, check out the pics below:
The city is clearly not fit for normal human beings to live in. By the way, the Yankees destroyed David Price and the Tigers 13-4 last night so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the Tigers suck!!!!!!!!!!!


Next up for the Royals is a series in Chicago versus the White Sox. Beat the Sox Boys!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment