Wednesday, December 23, 2015

12 Days of Royals Christmas

Today marks Festivus, the non-denominational Holiday started by George Costanza's father during Seinfeld's last season. What a hilarious concept. I miss Seinfeld, but not as much as I miss watching Dem Roys, The Champions Of The World. In honor of those Champions Of The World, I decided to create a 12 Days of Royals Christmas, a sort of quasi-Festivus for the rest of us, particularly those who are fans of the Champions Of The World. Please enjoy!

On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
A trophy for all of KC
On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
Two Turbo Wades
On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
Three French Neds
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
Four Paul Byrds
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
Five Gordon rings
On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
Six Aces slaying
On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
Seven Salvy's pouring
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
Eight Moose's pointing
On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
Nine Hosmer's swinging
On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
Ten Lorenzo's leaping
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
Eleven Paulo's piping
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
Twelve Danny's drumming
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the Champions Of The World! All I want for Christmas is an LF on a Shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment