Friday, December 25, 2015

12 Days of Chiefsmas!

Merry Christmas to all!

I do not normally write about the Kansas City Chiefs on this blog, but since my wife is sleeping and I am 800 miles away from my family, I thought it would be fun to reprise my 12 Days of Royals Christmas as the 12 Days of Chiefsmas! So here you go:

On the 12th Day of Chiefsmas my true love sent to me: 12 Kelce's dancing
On the 11th Day of Chiefsmas my true love sent to me: 11 players blitzing
On the 10th Day of Chiefsmas my true love sent to me: 10 Poe's a-leaping
On the 9th Day of Chiefsmas my true love sent to me: 9 Pro Bowl players
On the 8th Day of Chiefsmas my true love sent to me: 8 straight wins
On the 7th Day of Chiefsmas my true love sent to me: 7 interceptions
On the 6th Day of Chiefsmas my true love sent to me: 6 Maclin TDs
On the 5th Day of Chiefsmas my true love sent to me: 5 Golden Reids
On the 4th Day of Chiefsmas my true love sent to me: 4 picks from Peyton
On the 3rd Day of Chiefsmas my true love sent to me: 3 Running Backs
On the 2nd Day of Chiefsmas my true love sent to me: 2 QBs benched
On the 1st Day of Chiefsmas my true love sent to me: A comeback by Eric Berry
 Enjoy your Holidays and Go Chiefs!











No comments:

Post a Comment