Friday, April 11, 2014

The Royals laid an egg

What an awful evening. The Royals created more stink than when the entire state of Iowa lays down manure to ready crops for the summer. And that is a pretty awful stink. I am not even going to dignify the Royals by waiting until the game is over to write this. Rather than focus on negative things, I thought I would write some positives:

  • Mike Moustakas has 2 hits. That doubles his entire output for the season!
  • The Kansas City Chiefs did not lose any free agents today!
  • The Denver Donkeys did not sign any more major free agents today!
  • Hot'N'Ready pizzas at Little Caesar's are still only $5!
Tomorrow, I plan to try Taco Bell breakfast (wish me luck) then attend the Texas Tech University spring football game. After seeing this video, I cannot help but get "Turn't Up" for the game and watching Kliff "Ryan Gosling" Kingsbury on the sidelines in his Ray-Bans. The Red Raider's sophomore quarterback Davis Webb is primed for a huge season under Kingsbury's tutelage. If their defense improves at all from last season, they will be fun to watch. 

I wanted to leave you with a mention that the Royals have lost all 3 of their road games (barring a miraculous comeback tonight). And that the bullpen gave up a bunch of runs tonight, which is in addition to the 13 they have already given up this season. But that is depressing news. So I will leave you with this collage of my dog Duke because he is awesome:

 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment